Now go to the kitchen and grab the following ingredients.
- One cup of all-purpose flour
- One cup of diced toasted pecans
- Three tablespoons of sugar
- One stick of butter at room temperature
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- One cup of powdered sugar for the finishing touches
Once you have everything ready, you’re all set to nailing this quick and easy recipe.
Step Number One: Put all of the ingredients except for the powdered sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix everything thoroughly by hand until the combination of the ingredients holds onto each other forming a big chunk of dough.
To continue reading, scroll down and click Next 👇👇👇